- To perform high-quality repair at a fair price.
- To give the customer a price estimate for work to be performed.
- To use only proven high-quality merchandise.
- To employ the best skilled technicians obtainable.
- To furnish an itemized invoice. Replaced parts may be inspected upon request.
- To have a sense of personal obligation to each individual customer.
- To recommend corrective and maintenance services, explaining to the customer which of these are required to correct existing problems and which are for preventative maintenance.
- To furnish or post copies of any warranties covering parts or services.
- To obtain prior authorization for all work done, in writing, or by other means satisfactory to the customer.
- To follow state regulations.
- To notify the customer if appointments or completion promises cannot be kept.
- To exercise reasonable care for the customer's property while in our possession.
- To maintain a system for fair settlement of customer's concerns
Best towing prices around lowest repair prices too and if your looking to buy a new car they have rock bottom prices.Dan M.
Very reasonable prices and good quality work.Phillip D.
Awesome job help me get my truck fixed and rolling again thanks.Nate T.
Great experience ! So glad I found this car shop. Prices are affordable and owners are very trustworthy.Ann H.R.
Awesome place to get your car fixed, very nice people, and very reasonable prices.Phil D.
If I could give 6 stars I would! Great customer service, friendly and courteous. Turn around was faster than I could have expected. Not to mention even with the towing cost they were still nearly $300 cheaper than the other guys. I will recommend them to all my friends and family.Michael M.